Cloudy With A Chance of MeatBalls 3D

Move over Pixar, there is another animation studio looking for supremacy! I saw this film because I couldn't get into The Informant! but I think I made the right choice. The animation, while not quite Pixar level is just a tiny step below, the quirky story is also almost to Pixar levels.

One thing I really liked about it was the little asides that came from the television within the film. It was much needed humor with the disaster laden storyline.

Speaking of the storyline, while it does preach the basics of be all you can be no matter what anyone else says that a ton of kids films do, the use of the food and the sardines gave the story a much needed kick in the stomach. The contrasts were there and precise.

I would recommend spending the extra money and going to the 3D show.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments