Funny Story

A really long time ago, I had a homepage that I got from some dude on Twitter. Anyways, one of my first blog posts was about how I got a job at the Joe Louis as a vendor. Funny story, I never worked a day at the Joe. I got all the paperwork but somewhere along the way, I got lost in the shuffle.

Then I got an extra job as an AMC employee. Which was pretty ironic because I had actually used to work at AMC. On that job, I met a chick who told me about her agent, and the rest is history.

So, I don’t have a survival job, unless acting counts as a survival job.

And I’m not an extra anymore either.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments