2010 Acting Goals Revisited

I had some pretty simple: Acting Goals for 2010. They were originally posted on NextCat.

They were:

NO MORE NON-UNION EXTRA JOBS

JOIN SAG AND/OR AFTRA

Pretty simple right? I originally made those goals when I first signed with my first agent but they still ring true today.

Unfortunately, neither of those goals have been accomplished yet.

I am revisiting these goals because I want to show what drives me. THIS is what drives me.

there is still time for those goals to become reality. Then I’ll have to make new goals. Since this is journey.

I also am adding some new goals:

GET A THRIVAL JOB

GO TO MORE NETWORKING EVENTS

BOOK A LEAD ROLE IN INDIE INDIE FEATURE

And for some more long term goals:

START SAVING FOR L.A.

BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT

HAVE FUN!

GO TO CEDAR POINT

TAKE A TRIP TO CANADA

GET A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A HOLLYWOOD FEATURE FILM

SIGN WITH AS MANY TALENT AGENCIES AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE IN MICHIGAN (2 out of 4)

To Be Continued in 2011!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments