Derby for Cloudy + Body Weekend



As you can see I made little adjustments from Monday. I actually raised Jennifer's Body up 5M. Most notably from the poll on Sportsnation and how well it is also doing in Box Office Mojo polling. I lowered Love Happens after seeing the theatre count. It just isn't in enough to make a huge impact + I think that it will have to rely on demos that don't rush out to the theatre opening weekend. Also, feeling good about the The Informant! number since if the older demos would go out this weekend, that would probably be their first choice. I suspect this willl be another crazy weekend where anything can happen! Have fun!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments