RESULTS - With Updated Confidence Points


Jennifer's Body bombed. Luckily I only spent 5 confidence points on it so the damage is not that bad. As you can see, the film where i spent nearly all of my confidence points, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I got 99% on. So suck on that bitches. Overall, I got 90 out of a possible 100 confidence points. 80 for Cloudy and 10 for Love Happens. Not bad for the first time around.

Next week there is a musical remake, a Bruce Willis thriller, an actual horror film, and some sort of buddy comedy based on a book, plus a bunch of Oscar bait limited release including Michael Moore's new documentary WHICH I ALREADY SAW, Bright Star, which I am GOING TO SEE REALLY SOON, and
Coco Before Chanel. AND Whip It which comes out next week, I am seeing this weekend barring any unforeseen circumstances.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments