Speaking of Opportunities......

You never know when that life saver may be needed. That's why I make every effort to have back up plans, and back up back up plans. That's why I submitted to Productions Plus+The Talent Shop on May 1st. Well, today after completing a 3 step process, I am proud to say I am a REGISTERED TALENT WITH PRODUCTION PLUS + THE TALENT SHOP!!!!

Not only are they award winning business people but they are the largest talent agency in Michigan, constantly getting articles written about them by real journalists in the Detroit Free Press. I am excited and honored that they had enough trust in me to sign me without even an audition. I hope to bring that back with bookings. No, I will because it's my job!

Also, I hope to also sign with an agency in Flint and one in Grand Rapids. Just to cover my bases : )

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments