Something I Can Actually Talk About

Hey now! I recently audition and got booked on to a 48 Hour Film Festival team! We completed shooting last night. It was a blast. I really got out of my actor comfort zone. I actually acted in a film “film.” It was a ton of fun. Even more surprisingly, I was able to pull it off with ZERO hours of sleep last night. It was kind of crazy since a lot of my teammates were talking me up after I got wrapped. There is an awards ceremony and all but I’m not planning for anything. Here is the relevant info if you are interested in watching the show:

Premiere Screenings

Date:
Wed. July 28th, and Thurs. July 29th, 2010

Time:
7-9PM and 9-11PM (Both Nights)

Place:
Landmark Main Art Theatre, Royal Oak, MI, 118 N Main St., Royal Oak, MI 48067

Tickets:
$10.00 for each screening / $17.50 for both in one night

Notes:
The Detroit 48 Hour Film Project films will be screening at the Landmark Main Art Theatre in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan, on Wed. July 28th, and Thurs. July 29th, 2010. 7:00PM-9:00PM and 9:00PM-11:00PM blocks on both nights. $10 per screening, or $17.50 for both screenings on the night (Wednesday or Thursday). Tickets can be purchased directly at the Royal Oak Main Art Theatre box office. Sorry, no online pre-sales available. Cash and Credit Cards BOTH accepted.

Screening Groups

Group A
Screening on Wednesday, July 28th, at 7:00-9:00PM

Woodbridge Films, Victoria Cliett
L33tSpeak Productions, David Kassin
Control Alt Delete, Andy Blockno
Twenty After Productions, Al Bogdan – MY TEAM
Metro Swarm Intelligence, Leanne Shultz
We'll do it in 20, Jesse Meria
HFCC Film Club, HFCC Film Club
Team Tico, Michael Paniagua
Midnight Oil Productions, Eddie Fritz
busy.doing.nothing, Esther Nevarez
Kwame's Angels, Carl DeFilippo
Man's Best Friend, Tom Carleton

Instead, I have to plan for my super secret booking!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments