Auditions

I am in a good place right now. I got 2 auditions a couple of weeks by myself. I feel pretty good about that.

I also have a plan of action to make sure to keep up the momentum I acquired since my P.O.V. was posted.

It helps to network with kind folks.

It helps to know information.

It helps to share.

Anyways, still can’t wait to work on my TOP SECRET project. It is the biggest thing I ever did and I still have to pinch myself sometimes to remember that it is true and it is gonna happen.

I can’t wait till I’m finally allowed to spill the beans.

But until then,

Stay Classy San Diego!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Audition Tracker

January - Michigan Lottery Commercial - CD - The i Group
February -

Auditions since January 1st - 1

Booking Ratio-
Call Back Ratio-

Booked through 2011 Auditions - 0
Booked through any other means - 1

Recent Comments